We are seeing an issue with our IAM flows.
1. The user enters a protected resource.
2. The appropriate Arcot Auth scheme fires.
3. User enters ID and is sent an email with one time access code.
4. User enters one time access code and is forwarded to enter his own password.
5. User enters his password and is successfully authenticated by Arcot.
6. User if forwarded to FinalFCCURL and is then forwarded back to InitialFCC URL instead of Target.
For CA Single Sign-On Policy Server to work with Adapter there are certain Agent configuration object parameters need to be configured else we will see the above behavior.