After upgrading to AA version 9.0 from AA Version 8.1.3, running the ArcotAFMWizard to create a new profile leads to a missing "Save" button on the wizard. This disallows users to create any new CA Strong Authentication profiles.
Upgraded from AA 8.1.3 to AA 9.0
The root cause is that the properties files existing in <ARCOT_HOME>\conf\afm folder cannot be updated.
1. Ensure that ARCOT_HOME and JAVA_HOME are set on servers where CA Strong Authentication is installed.
*** Now re-deploy the ArcotAFMWizard after removing the existing properties file ***
2. Stopped the Application Server
3. Cleared the work folders from the Application server.
4. Navigated to <ARCOT_HOME>\conf\afm folder
5. Make a copy of the properties files in a backup folder.
6. Remove the existing properties files from <ARCOT_HOME>\conf\afm
7. Remove the exploded ArcotAFMWizard folder for from <CATALINA_HOME>\webapps
8. Start the Application server so as to re-deploy the AcotAFMWizard.
9. Re-create the properties files using the newly deployed ArcotAFMWizard
Refer to the following link related to ArcotAFMWizard.