What do we do if you get the following message appears when trying to install software using Software Delivery:
"Application is not allowed: The agent is not linked to a Scalability Server. SDM223633
CA Client Automation - All Versions
Please follow the steps below:
1. Delete the computers from the Domain Manager's console those causing the Error.
2. Check and delete if there is any duplicate Scalability server under all Scalability server.
3. Then on the agents run caf register all.
4. Then run the engine collect tasks and check if the agent has checked back in.
5. Then go to the agent machines and run job check to get an SD job to run, if any error appears.
6. Delete/Cancel the Active/Pending SD jobs on Domain Manager.
7. Run CAF STOP on the Scalability sever and the Domain Manager, then run camclose & cam start -c -l
start CAF on the Domain Manager and then on the Scalability server.
8. Then resend the SD job and see if that resolves the issue.