Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an OBS with ID= 'my_sec_obs' and check 'Use For Access Rights"
2. Create a custom object with ID=mycustomobejct
3. Open the OBS and associate the custom object
4. Open the custom object and go to Attributes Tab.
Notice that Attribute 'my_sec_obs' got created with a lookup OBS_BROWSE_FLT_NT_MYCUSTOMOBJECT.
5. Go to Views. Notice that Attribute 'my_sec_obs' was added in the Layout:Create and Layout:Edit under section Organizational Breakdown Structures
6. Go to Admin > resources and give to the user the access rights:
mycustomobject - Edit All
mycustomobject - View All
7. Go to Home > Custom Object > mycustomobject List.
Create an instance and select a value in my_sec_obs.
Save and return
8. Go again to mycustomobject List.
Click on Options > Configure
Add column 'my_sec_obs'
Save and Return
10. Check app log. It shows error:
ERROR 2016-06-28 13:38:21,611 [http-bio-80-exec-1215] lookup.LookupControllerImpl (clarity:admin:6539109__B24174A9-A814-416F-876D-E3604E2E89D3:odf.mycustomobjectList) Lookup: OBS_BROWSE_FLT_MYCUSTOMOBJECT doesn't exist
app log should not show any error when OBS column is added to the object list
app log shows an error when OBS column is added to the object list
Caused by CLRT-80754
Open. Defect is target for resolution in future release.