In addition to the resolution of TEC1304259, here is another option to resolve the error. You may make the Proxy UI login ID as the super user. Create the super user from the Policy Server AdminUI.
Suppose the ID used to access the Proxy UI is 'myAdmin' which is located in the LDAP server. To make this ID the super user you need to create an 'Administrator' using the same ID and LDAP path.
Here are the steps
- Select the 'Administration' section in the Policy Server AdminUI, then 'Administrator' and then select 'Create Administrator'.
- In the 'name' section, provide 'myAdmin' and in the 'user path' provide the path using the DN, such an example as:
- Select 'Super User' in the 'Details' section and submit the form.
Note: You may get a warning message "Warning: [General] The user could not be found in the current authentication directory" just ignore it and submit your form.
- The Administrator setting looks like below.
- Clear the Policy Server Cache.
- Now, try to access the Proxy UI again using the 'myAdmin' ID.