This article describes how to configure SQL Server authentication to resolve the installation error.
Cause of issue:
The SQL server was installed or configured with Windows authentication only.
Change the SQL security mode to SQL Server and Windows Authentication mode following the following steps
Screenshot of install error:
1) Cancel out of the installation
2) Open SQL Management Studio and browse to the Server and select properties
3) In the Server properties screen click Security
4) Under SQL Authenticate select the option SQL Server and Windows Authentication mode
5) Click OK
6) Click OK
7) Right click on the server name and select restart and confirm its OK to restart
8) Rerun setup of CA Client Automation and the error should not occur.