- It can be detected that the AM Status is shown as 'Not Installed' for a subset of computers in the 'All Computers' listing within DSM Explorer.
- Checking the agent, we can verify that the amagent is actually installed and regularly running.
- The DSM\Agent\units\00000001\uam folder contains the updated files with the computer inventory data in them.
- DSM Explorer also shows the computer inventory up to date.
- CA-Client Automation 12.8
- Registration information, being refreshed every 24 hours by default, ignores the data related to the asset management agent status and is never forwarded again to the Domain Manager. This situation forces the AM Status for the affected computers to be shown as 'Not Installed' by the DSM Explorer 'All Computers' listing.
- Please, open a support case, describe the problem accurately, include your ITCM version, service pack and patch level and mention that you are experiencing the symptoms of DTSVMG problem# 3389.
- T5V2186 should solve this problem for release 12.8.