Allocations are zeroed out in MSP (Microsoft Project) for Equipment and Material resources and roles
Steps to reproduce.
1. Install the MSP New Driver
2. Create an equipment resource (also reproducible with equipment role, material role, or material resource)
3. Set the Availability to 1 on the Resource Properties in PPM
4. Create a project and allocate the Equipment Resource to the project
5. Observe that the Equipment resource has a non-zero allocation
6. Export the project to MSP
Note: by MSP design, non labor resource/roles have no Max Units and no availability in MSP
Expected Results: Since we made no changes in MSP, the resource allocations should remain the same as they were in Step 5
Actual Results: The allocations are now 0
MSP New Driver
This is caused by DE39141
This issue is tentatively scheduled to be fixed in CA PPM 15.4.1.
Reference KB000071385 - CA PPM and MSP integration - List of Knowledge Documents
Reference KB000015956 - CA PPM and MSP integration known defects - Support Technical Document Index