All users are unable to display the Cabi Summary Dashboards and get "No dashboard found with path" /public/ca/UIM/dashboards/common/uim_summary
Selecting the the Options -> Preferences -> Shows the Dashboard Path as grayed out(cannot be edited)
Note: The Summary Dashboards is accessible from UMP with an active login session to Jasperserver in another browser tab
cabi_external 3.20 and CA Business Intelligence JasperReports Server 6.30
This issue is seen when the uim.jks java keystore between the cabi_external 3.20 probe and CA Business Intelligence JasperReports Server do not match
Steps to configure the same uim.jks java keystore between the cabi_external probe and CA Business Intelligence JasperReports Server
1. Deactivate the cabi_external probe and stop the CA Business Intelligence Tomcat service
2. On the Jasper server make a backup of X...\Program Files\CA\SC\CA Business Intelligence\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF\config\uim.jks file.
3. On the robot with the cabi_external probe make a backup of the X...\Nimsoft\probes\service\cabi_external\keystore\uim.jks file.
4. Copy the uim.jks file. from the cabi_external home folder to the Jasper server
5. Start the the CA Business Intelligence Tomcat service and confirmed that login and dashboards are displayed fine.
6. Activate the cabi_external probe and validate that issue is resolved.
Note: In some scenarios the cabi robot may need to be restarted