All users are unable to display the Summary Dashboards and get "No dashboard found with path" /public/ca/UIM/dashboards/common/uim_summary
Selecting the the Options -> Preferences -> Shows the Dashboard Path as greyed out (cannot be edited)
Note: The Summary Dashboards are properly displayed with an active Jasperserver Portal logon session.
UIM 8.51 with external_cabi 3.20 and Jasperserver 6.30
This issue is seen when the uim.jks java keystore between the cabi_external probe and Jasperserver are out of sync.
Compare the uim.jks files and follow the steps below if the uim.jks files are different.
1. Make a backup of X...\Program Files\CA\SC\CA Business Intelligence\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF\config\uim.jks file
2. Copy X...\Nimsoft\probes\service\cabi_external\keystore\uim.jks file to above Jasperver path
3. Restart the "CA Business Intelligence Tomcat" service
4. Login to Jasperserver portal and confirm that dashboards work fine.
5. Restart the CABI robot and verify that Summary Dashboards issue is resolved.