1. Download and deploy nas version 8.43.
2. Deactivate nas and AE
3. Add post_max_age to your hub.cfg under the hub section and set it to 60:
Open the hub probe using raw configure in the hub section add a key called:
Give it a value of:
Save it then,
4. Restart the robot watcher service.
5. Make sure these settings exist in the nas.cfg as well:
lower_memory_usage_threshold_percentage = 0.90
upper_memory_usage_threshold_percentage = 0.90
memory_usage_exceeded_threshold = 1
6. Reboot the machine when possible and check to see if the alarm_enrichment probe activates with no issue.
7. If the problem is not resolved, change the settings in the nas,cfg recommended in step #5 to the following instead:
lower_memory_usage_threshold_percentage = 0.80
upper_memory_usage_threshold_percentage = 0.80
memory_usage_exceeded_threshold = 3
8. Reboot the machine again if possible. If a machine reboot is not possible, restart the Nimsoft robot service