The simplest solution is download TDM and use Javelin instead of ADA. If you cannot do this, please open a support case by going to https://support.ca.com/us.html and reference this knowledge document TEC1921426. Once support attaches the patch to the case, please follow these instructions for downloading and applying it.
1. Login to CA Support Online: https://support.ca.com/us.html
2. Click on the ‘Case Management’ icon.
3. Look in your ‘My Cases’ tab or search for the support case number in the ‘Search Cases’ tab.
4. Click on the ‘FTP/SFTP Access Information’ section.
5. Login to supportftp.ca.com.
6. To download the file from the case, use the following path: sftp://supportftp.ca.com/0100675/(case # here)/files_from_ca
7. Click on the file you need to download. In this case, it is AgileDesignerAutomator-188.8.131.52.zip.
1. Take a backup copy of your ADA directory folder.
2. Open the AgileDesignerAutomator-184.108.40.206.zip file.
3. Double click on the setup_ AgileDesignerAutomator_220.127.116.11.exe file to start the installation wizard.
4. Follow the steps in the installation executable to update ADA.
5. Re-open ADA. You should be able to open without error.