On the Release Tracking page the formatted id values are truncated.
The issue is caused by the work item prefix value being longer then 7 characters causing the text to be truncated.
To correct the issue with the truncated formatted ids the following steps can be taken by a workspace or subscription administrator:
- Go the settings page using the hammer and wrench icon.
- Select Workspace and Projects.
- Select the Workspace in question.
- Select the fields tab
- Change the dropdown list to Portfolio items.
- Locate Portfolio item type and using the gear icon select edit
- There is a 10 character limit on the value that can be entered. The issue was noticed when the value was 7 characters or longer.
- To modify the prefix id use the pencil icon. We recommend using the following id's for the prefixes
NOTE: This will not affected the portfolio items themselves only the way the formatted id is displayed.