Agile Central - When an administrator closes a project they will be logged out if they are set to that project
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA Agile Central
AGILE CENTRAL SAAS:ACSAAS
When an administrator is closing projects it is best to do this using the global 'Workspaces and Projects' tools and configuration menu. If using the project picker menu tools, the user will be kicked out of the application.
(Note: these options are available only to Project, Workspace, and Subscription Administrators)
The following is not recommended;
1. From the project picker select a project and click on the tools icon;
2. Choose Edit from the Actions menu;
3. Close the project and save;
4. The user is kicked out of the application to the login page with the following message;
The administrator should open the global 'Workspaces & Projects' menu and edit/close projects from here. This will not cause the them to be kicked out of the application unless they are specifically scoped to project being closed.
1. Choose the tools and configuration icon in the upper right side of the screen;
2. Access the global tools menu for Workspaces & Projects;
3. Choose and edit the project to close from the global list;
Was this information helpful?