After the installation of Workload Agent release 11.3 SP4 we notice the following points :
The Agent automatic startup is not configured
The /etc/profile.CA file is not created
Workload Agent 11.3 SP4 on Linux
The encountered problem is related to the Agent installation using the Workload Agent (Agent Only) installation DVD.
This build of the Agent does not include the automatic startup configuration and /etc/profile.CA file creation.
The recommended solution is to use the Workload Automation AE (AutoSys) Server installation DVD.
The Agent included in this DVD is packaged to provide the automatic startup configuration and /etc/profile.CA file creation.
You can download the Workload Automation AE r11.3.6 SP4 installation DVD by using the following steps:
1. Use the following link for Workload Automation AE (AutoSys) support page :
2. Login with your "email-address" as username and the associated password.
3. On the right side of the page, under "Quick Access", click on the "Download Center".
4. Select a Product : CA Workload Automation AE Server - MULTI-PLATFORM or equivalent options
5. Select a Release: 11.3
6. Select a Gen Level: 6SP4
7. Then click on “Go” and download the following iso file :
CA Workload Automation AE R11.3.6 SP4 for UNIX/Linux DVD DVD01152029E.iso