Affects Release version(s): 7
Error Message :
After performing an update of ARA from version 6 (Automation Engine version 11.2) to version 7 (Automation Engine version 12) the Report function is not collecting the new data.
Following are the steps to reproduce the issue.
- Have your AE11.2/ARA6 with Reporting Database. 1.
- Using define report. Executioninfo_v1.xml and admin-cli2.
- Upgrade to AE12.0 & ARA7.02 the system.
- Execute couple application workflows in ARA and confirm that existing report is broken now and no new data being collected into report table.
- Using define new report. ExecutionInfo_v3.xml and admin-cli5.
- Validate that historical execution data is loaded OK into new report table.
- Execute couple application workflows in ARA and validate that new report still does not collect new data into report table.
The below error message is seen in the ARA log file.
ERROR RM.Reporting - Exception while handling changes. Current report: Execution|ExecutionInfo_info_v1System.ArgumentException: Entries are not from a single report. at Ventum.Bond2.Services.ChangeLogging.Impl.ReportEntryFactory.CreateEntries(ISession session, ReportRuntimeDefinition reportRuntimeDefinition, EntryData entriesData) in E:\BuildAgent\work\bondrelease\firstname.lastname@example.org\Projects\Ventum.Bond2.Services.Impl\Services.ChangeLogging.Impl\ReportEntryFactory.cs:line 32 at Ventum.Bond2.Services.ChangeLogging.Impl.SingleClientReportService.ProcessReportEntries(ChangeInfo changes) in E:\BuildAgent\work\bondrelease\email@example.com\Projects\Ventum.Bond2.Services.Impl\Services.ChangeLogging.Impl\ReportServiceBuilder.cs:line 203