if you would like to re-enable it, add the config parameter “enable_cm_nimbus_package” to the setup/nis section and set it to true.
Please follow the steps to re-enable this feature if this is required
- Open discovery_server (8.4)raw conofiguration window(shift+right click)
- Under setup folder, create a section 'nis'
- Under nis add a key 'enable_cm_nimbus_package' with value 'true'
- Apply and if possible restart the discovery_server
- Try to deploy a package from local archive to a robot
- Query the database:select * from cm_nimbus_package order by install_time desc;
shall see the records for successful distributions.
log_async = true
device_correlation_history_delete_older_than_time = 14d
loglevel = 1
device_correlation_history_deletion_interval_minutes = 720
expire_time = 30d
display_name_alias_migrated = true
network_interface_masters_migrated_to_nis = true
enable_cm_nimbus_package = true