Error Message :
Sqlplus: not found
Could not login to Sqlplus
After installing Applications Manager, System Jobs such as: Forecast, and History_Purge will Abort with the above errors in the Job output file:
Root Cause: The database Network Alias may be missing or may need to be removed.
1. Run the awinstall script as the Applications Manager user.
2. When the script asks "is everything correct" select N.
3. When the script asks for the Net_Connect, fill in or remove the Oracle database Network Alias.
4. At the main menu, select option 1 "Install/upgrade..."
5. Let the script finish and restart Applications Manager.
Fix Status: No Fix