Affects Release version(s): 1
Error Message :
Nodes show status "External" in the node list
Patch level detected:Unijob 1.4.3
Product Version: Unijob 1.4.5
After reinstalling the Univiewer Management Server, the UniJob nodes are unreachable by the console, they appear with status External.
Root Cause: Due to the new installation of UVMS, UniJob's passphrase is no longer valid
From the UJ node
- Command: unicheckuj -> does it return OK?
- Command: ping uvms.domain.name -> OK?
- Stop UJ
- Remove the UJ node from the node list on UVC
- Rename the two file local.key and phrase.key on the UniJob node (folder data)
- Register again the UniJob node with the command: unijob -install (parameters -login -pwd etc.)
- Restart the UJ node
Fix Status: No Fix