The [TRACE] message contains the string "[com.uc4.webui.performance.framework] - Stacktrace for call. java.lang.RuntimeException: This took too long."
means that some requests took longer than expected.
You can turn these messages off by setting the correct log level in the logback.xml (default is DEBUG).
This message is an internal hint for development, in the latest 11.2 or 12.0 versions this message is already set to trace level
IIdentifiable is not implemented on null - but should be. Using classname as default, but this is not refactoring-safe", "[service.folder.FolderReadDelegateService] - No folder found at '' - root folder used instead." or "[e.interfaces.stubs.ClassNameIdentifiable] - IIdentifiable is not implemented on class com.automic.ecc.plugins.usermanagement.extensions.content.wizard.common.tabs.ae.authorizations.AuthorizationsController - but should be. Using classname as default, but this is not refactoring-safe"
To get rid of the error message you have to do the following:
- Create or edit the UC_CUSTOM_ATTRIBUTES on Client 0 and edit it as shown below:
- Then create a VARA.STATIC with the name CUSTOM_ATTR_BUSINESSUNITS and the following content:
- Then the error message should disappear in the logs.
- After that Tags can be added to the objects to be able to filter for them in the process monitoring perspective.
- This feature is often used to help distinguish between different departments in a company, but it is also useful in this situation.
Fix Status: No Fix