When logging into the NFA server's web site after a new installation, it directs to a page that shows what looks like a directory listing like below:
- Test by manually adding 'default.aspx' to the URL it should load the web page, like below:
- If this works, then it means that the "Default Web Site" in IIS does not have 'default.aspx' listed as a "Default Document"
- To correct this open IIS and go to the "Default Web Site", in the "Features View" double click "Default Document"
- This will bring you to the screen below which will allow you to click "Add" on the right hand side of the screen.
Then just manually type in "default.aspx"
- Test the URL to the NFA page again and you should now be directed to either the login page or directly to the NFA website depending on your SSO settings.
- If the problem still occurs, it may be necessary to make the same change under "RA" as well as "Default Web Site".