Steps to Reproduce Error
1) Create New Subobject with ID=nt_sub_inv and Parent Object = Investment
2) Change ID to field autonumber
3) Create Text field (2000 character max)
4) Add Field to Create/Edit view
5) Open Project
6) Go to new custom object list
7) Create an instance with id=sub1 and save
8) Go to Admin --> Objects
9) Delete Subobject that was just created.
You get the Alert: Do you want to delete the objects and items listed below? .. "
In Associated Items it shows the instance sub1 (nt_sub_inv).
Click on YES
10) Go to the Project (or any other project)
11) Click Save
Note: Project Obejct doesn't have Partition associated.
User should not receive 500 Error and should be able to Save Projects
500 Error message appears. Can not Save any Project
This corresponds to defect DE29618 and is resolved in CA PPM 15.3