STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a project and financially enable it.
2. Add a team member
3. Go to the Financial Plans tab
4. Click on New Manual Plan
5. Fill the required fields and set Charge Code and Resource as Grouping Attributes
6. Save the plan
7. Go to the Detail tab and click on Add
8. I get prompted to fill the Resource field.
First curiosity: Where is the Charge Code field?
9. Fill it in and click on save and Return
10. I get the following error: All required fields need to be filled out.
11. On Actions menu > select the "Populate from Investment Team" action
12. Cost plan is populated
13. Click on the Add button
14. Now you can select both the Charge Code and Resource fields.
Following initial curiosity (at step 8). Here I am able to select both fields, when in step 8, I was not able to
Not having the Charge Code field present at creation, causes the scenario above
1. Go to Admin > Studio > Objects > Cost Plan Detail object
2. Go to Views > Cost Plan Detail Properties > [Layout: Create]
3. Edit the section properties.
4. Please ensure the Charge Code field is on the selected columns.
Please ensure that any attribute that is used as Grouping Attribute is present on the cost plan detail creation view.
If any of those attributes used as a Grouping Attribute is not part of the creation view, then you will not be prompted to populate it and you will get the error: "All required fields need to be filled out"