After applying update to UMP 8.4 SP1 or SP2 attempting to access UMP produces HTTP 404 error
UIM and UMP 8.4
Update from UMP 8.4 to UMP 8.4 SP1 or SP2
Update UMP 8.4 SP1 to UMP 8.4 SP2
The update does not properly clear the wasp\work and wasp\webapp\ROOT folders and it causes inability to access the UMP
1. Close browser and do not attempt to access UMP for now
2. Deactivate the wasp probe on the UMP server
3. RDP to the UMP server and backup the Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\ folder or at least the Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\Root and also wasp\work folders
4. Delete the Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\Root and also wasp\work folders
5. Activate the wasp probe. Wait for the wasp probe to get a port and PID. It may take several minutes (15 or more) for the wasp probe to list a port. Please be patient.
6. Open a browser and clear your browser cache
You should now be able to access UMP successfully.