It is necessary to configure the Repository so that the Default User role has access to the Repository.
- Go into the Administration tab.
- Click on a Repository and the Repository Definition will be displayed on the right hand side.
- Next to Owner roles->Available roles, select Default User.
- Click the single arrow to move the Default User into the Selected Roles column.
- Repeat this for all Repositories.
It is not necessary to recycle Web Viewer to pick up the new definitions.
The user was able to log and see all the repositories.
In this case, security for the reports is being provided by the security for the mainframe repository. If the user does not have access to a report, an access denied message from the repository will be displayed.