In case the CIC component is not properly installed due to the below causes:
- if you do not find LOG files under CA\SC\CIC directory
- if you do not find the config.xml file under CA\SC\CIC\BIN directory
- if the config.xml file has a size equal to 0 KB
you can try to reinstall the CIC component applying the below steps:
1. Uninstall CIC from Add Remove programs.
2. Delete the SC\CIC directory if there are still references after the uninstall.
3. Delete the following registry keys:
4. Run setupcic.exe from the WindowsProductFiles_x86\CIC folder available in the DVD image.
Once the reinstallation is completed other activities are requested to test the CIC functionalities. Please refer to the technical document TEC559030 to learn more about it.