ADS extended custom attributes done via the schema.ext are not showing any values in the Provisioning Manager. Values are pushed to the account successfully however.
The attributes listed in the schema.ext are case-sensitive and need to match exactly to how the attributes are in the Active Directory system.
You need to modify the schema.ext file on all C++ Connector Server machines to correct the attribute names to match what is configured on the Active Directory system. The schema.ext file is located in either
the Provisioning folder: Server\data\ads
in the Connector Server\ccs\data\ads folder. The following steps need to be taken:
1. Login into all Provisioning server machines.
2. Stop CA Identity Minder Connector Server (C++) , CA Identity Minder Connector Server (Java) , CA Identity Minder provisioning Server Services on all machines.
3. Navigate to \Provisioning Server\data\ads and/or \Connector Server\ccs\data\ads
4. Modify the schema.ext to fix the case of the attribute names on all machines.
5. Start CA Identity Minder Connector Server (C++) , CA Identity Minder Connector Server (Java) , CA Identity Minder provisioning Server Services on all machines.
6. Check all of the ADS Account Templates and re-enter the proper rulestrings for the attributes touched