How do any Administrator reset the password for other administrators?
Follow the below steps to reset the password for Administrators using CA AA Administration console.
1. Login to Admin console with Master Admin privileges.
2. Go to "Users and Administrators" and then search for the Administrator name in username field.
3. When the user is found, click on the name and then click on edit.
4. Click on "Update Administrator" link.
5. On next screen provide the new password.
This is only applicable if the Administrator is not using LDAP username/Password authentication method.