The local archive, in Admin Console, does not show all of the packages expected.
In this use case, the archive in Infrastructure Manager had nearly 300 packages available, but only about 65 showing in Admin Console.
This issue was found in UIM 8.31, but this is general information applicable to most versions of UIM.
This is caused by automated deployment engine's temporary database getting out of sync.
1. Deactivate automated_deployment_engine
2. Navigate to the ADE directory at $Install_Path\Nimsoft\probes\service\automated_deployment_engine\
3. Rename the automated_deployment_engine.h2.db file
4. Activate automated_deployment_engine
5. Deactivate/Activate service_host probe
You should see the automated_deployment_engine.h2.db file recreated after restarting the probe.
This should force the archives to recheck for current status allow all the packages to then be displayed in Admin Console.