Adding the ADA data source to Performance Center fails. The error is "Adding Data Source failed. Data source is already registered to another Performance Center"
2.4.x and up
Performance Center was likely uninstalled without un-registering ADA first
To resolve this issue do the following:
- Log on to the ADA management console, and back up your database.
- Put the following URL in a browser: SuperAgent: http://localhost/superagentdatasource/productsyncws.asmx
Please do the following to un-register ADA:
- On the productsyncws.asmx page, click the UnregisterPerformanceCenter link at the bottom.
- Click the 'Invoke' button on the next page. This will open a new, blank browser window which you can close.
- Open a cmd prompt and run 'iisreset'.
- Go back to the Performance Center data source page and add the ADA data source. It should now add successfully