How to add your own custom logo to the canned CA Reports in JasperSoft (CABI 6.1)
In previous releases CA allowed the ability to add custom logos to all canned reports.
This was done via Spectrum Report Manager Parameters page.
This process is different with the initial release of JasperServer (CABI 6.1).
Currently only Windows 2008 and 2012 (R2 variants as well) are supported
1. Log into the Jasper Console as 'superuser'
2. Click on View -> Repository
3. Navigate to the below path:
Right click "Images" -> Go to Export. Export the file to a backup ZIP.
4. Now on the right side, select the spectrum.JPG and click Edit:
5. In the edit screen click on browse for "Path to File (required)"
6. Select your custom photo
*Note: Please be sure the size is similar to the spectrum.JPG. Too large and the reports will not look proper.*
7. Click Submit.
8. The reports will now have the custom logo that you chose.
It is recommended that this folder structure is backed up as explained in step #3.
You can also go to the OneClick homepage -> Report Manager -> Jasper Integration
Click "Re-Deploy" button.
To import from backup:
1. In Jasper Console click Manage -> Server Settings
2. Click on "Import"
3. Click "Browse" on Import data file
4. Select your ZIP file from original step 3.
5. Click "Import"
6. Default Image is now restored.
Default image size is 177 x 31 pixels