A new Scalability server is built and it is required to have the same Scalability Server library as the other Scalability Servers.
Possible scenario covered here is if new Scalability Server already connected to Domain Manager or new Scalability Server prepared offline before connect to Domain Manager.
In general both method always valid
CA Client Automation:Release:12.5 SP1
CA Client Automation:Release:12.5 SP1 Feature Pack 1
CA Client Automation:Release:12.8
CA Client Automation:Release:12.8 Feature Pack 1
CA Client Automation:Release:12.9
- Option 1 "Recommended"
- On the Domain Manager expand the Software library and select the packages to be staged. It is possible to multi select the packages on the right hand pane.
- Once selected right click and choose "Stage". The Wizard will guide you through the rest of the process. Software delivery will then stage the packages onto the scalability server.
- Option 2 "Manual"
- If the above method is not possible then there is an alternative
- Right click on one of the packages to be staged and select export " item as software package"
- Create a folder called "Export" and choose this folder as the target for the export
- Copy the folder export to the SS eg to c:\export
- On the SS run the command
- sd_sscmd aregsw path=c:\export
This will import the package into the Scalability Server library.
Repeat this for the other packages required on the scalability server