CA Siteminder integrates with CA Strong Authentication via CA Adapter. Adapter SHIM is a CA Siteminder component while CA State Manager is a CA Strong Authentication component. This document discusses set up for this communications:
* SSL communication from for CA Adapter SHIM to CA State Manager.
CA Adapter SHIM component on CA policy server, Creates, Reads and Updates CA State Manager tokens. These 3 functions on the Stage Manager may use SSL communication for increased security.
CA Siteminder and CA State Manager
SSL communication between CA Adaptershim to CA State Manager
1. Ensure that the parameter RequireSecureConnection in arcotsm.properties file (in ARCOT_HOME\conf\afm) is set to True as shown below:
2. Ensure that the parameter ArcotSMBaseURL in adaptershim.ini file (on the Siteminder Policy Server location - <ARCOT_HOME>\conf) is set for HTTPS access as shown below:
3. Ensure that these certs are provided as shown below. ARCOT_HOME variable points to the install location on your system.
4. Ensure to import the required certificates into <JAVA_HOME>\jre\lib\security\cacerts where the Application server has deployed the CA Statemanager