1. On the CAPC/NPC server login to mysql with:
2. Find the rows with the NULL childitemid by running the command below and make note of the the values:
select * from bind_group_members where childitemid is null;
3. Go to Admin->Data Sources and disable the ADA Data Source.
4. Backup the bind_group_members table by running the command below from outside of mysql:
mysqldump netqosportal bind_group_members > /tmp/bind_group_members.sql
5. Log into mysql on the ADA server by running: mysql super
6. Then find the agg_id values found in CAPC in step 2. For example if your query returned AGG41, AGG42, and AGG44 you would run:
select * from aggregate_servers where agg_id in (41,42,44);
7. Backup the aggregate_servers table by running:
mysqldump super aggregate_servers > aggregate_servers.sql
8. Delete the rows found in step 6
delete from aggregate_servers where agg_id in (41,42,44);
9. On the CAPC/NPC server delete the rows found in step 2 with:
delete from bind_group_members where childitemid is null;
10. After deleting the NULL AGG ID’s from NPC and ADA. Log back into the CAPC/NPC and re-enable the ADA data source.