"Actuals for Labor Resources" are not show From Project, Hierarchy tab, Financial Rollup (select view: Detail) / Effort Rollup (select view: Detail). However, you can see data populated from the Project List.
The Hierarchy Financial Rollup ( Detail View) / Effort Rollup (Detail View) are dependent upon a slice request start prior to the first date on actual timesheet transactions. If this slice is correct, then they will only show data from that date forward.
- Make sure all monthly investment slice requests start on the first day of the month at least 1 month prior to the month you want to see data from.
- 169 MONTHLY_INVESTMENT_ACTUALS
- 175 MONTHLY_INVESTMENT_BASELINE
- 172 MONTHLY_INVESTMENT_EAC
- 166 MONTHLY_INVESTMENT_ESTIMATES
- 178 MONTHLY_INVESTMENT_VARIANCE
- Run again Time Slicing and Investment Allocation jobs.
- Make sure the following jobs are running successfully frequently.
- Update Hierarchy
- Investment Allocation
- Time Slicing
- Datamart Extraction
Reference TEC528729 : Scheduling Some of the Main Jobs
Reference TEC525155 : What is the Investment Allocation job for?