When activities are performed on a ticket (transfer, manual notify, etc.), the Date of Activity field is displayed (permits backdating an activity).
Occasionally, upon initial population, the time displayed in this field is incorrect - it rolls back 12 hours from PM to AM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure that the time on Service Desk server is in the PM.
2. Recycle Service Desk services.
3. Login into the web interface as an analyst and create a Change Order with a Category.
4. Insert a Workflow Task for the Change Order.
5. From the Activities menu -> Update Status of the Change Order, change the status to Closed.
Following error gets displayed on the Update Status page
"Error 1 attempting to set status to "CL": AHD05742: Not allowed to close Change Order '23'. AHD05808: There are uncompleted workflow tasks in this Change Order or its descendants."
Notice that the 'pm' part of the Date of Activity gets changed to 'am'.
6. Change the status of the task to 'Approve'.
7. Return back to the Update Status page and change the status to Closed.
The Close activity log gets saved with timestamp in 'am' instead of 'pm'
CA Service Desk Manager 17.1
All Supported Windows Operating Systems
The solution to this behavior is available via a test fix.
Please contact CA Support and request the solution to DE42498.