Trying to access pages such as example "Administration->Time filters", "Administration->Addresses", etc the following error is showed:
Active Server Pages Error ASP 0131
Disallowed Parent Path
You may also get an "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error"
This is due ASP configuration error where "Enable Parent Paths" is disabled.
To resolve the problem please follow the steps below:
- Open "Internet Information Services(IIS) Manager"
- Click Default Web Site
- Double-click ASP in the Features pane.
- Expand Behavior and Click Enable Parent Paths"
- Click True for Enable Parent Paths.
- Click Apply.
- From a command prompt as an Administrator run "iisreset"
- Test again after IIS recycles and verify you can now access all of the Administration pages