Affects Release version(s): 11
Error Message :
U00004519 Access violation details: Used filter: ' USER/XYZ/XYZ//////' .
U00004505 Access violation: User: 'XYZ/XYZ' Object: ' XYZ/XYZ' Access type: 'W' Reason: prohibition in authorization profile: 'XYZ/XYZ'.
In the Enterprise Control Center (ECC) the Admin receives the following Access Violation messages when a user logs on to the application without having access to ones User object or when opening an object to which no write access exists:
12.07.2016 09:27:23 - U00004519 Access violation details: Used filter: ' USER/XYZ/XYZ//////' .
12.07.2016 09:27:23 - U00004505 Access violation: User: 'XYZ/XYZ' Object: ' XYZ/XYZ' Access type: 'W' Reason: prohibition in authorization profile: 'XYZ/XYZ'.
When logging in to the Java User Interface (UI) no messages are printed.
- Set the following Authorizations for a User:
Another way to check this behavior:
- Log in to ECC with the User and these rights settings
- Check the Logfiles (WP) - the Access violation messages are also inside
- Set the following settings in the Java-UI for the Client via Options | Settings | Message Window:
Set a checkmark at "Everything in the current Client"
Set a checkmark at "Administrator messages"
Set a checkmark at "Security messages"
- Additionally, set in the UC_CLIENT_SETTINGS of this user to the following:
SECURITY_AUDIT_FAILURE | HOST_ACCESS,LOGON,OBJECT_ACCESS,USER_PRIVILEGES
- Login to ECC with the User
With this additional settings the output are also printed to the message window.