Affects Release version(s): 5
Error Message :
Patch level detected:Dollar Universe 5.6
Product Version: Dollar.Universe 5.3 and 5.6
How to disable launcher startup after a system issue?
Root Cause: After a System issue or abnormal reboot of the server, you may need to check all the Scheduled Launches before allowing Dollar Universe start to submit it.
In order to disable the launcher startup follow the instructions listed below:
- Edit the uxstartup_gen.* file
- Comment the following line:
#$UXEXE/uxstratm $SOCIETE X $NOEUD "L"
REM%UXEXE%\uxstratm.exe %SOCIETE% A %NOEUD% "L"
- Start Dollar Universe ( launching the script uxstartup)
- Check the launches already scheduled ( removing or holding the ones needed).
- Start manually the launcher.
Warning : If these actions are only related to an exceptional situation, do not forget to uncomment the launcher startup in the uxstartup_gen file for the next normal startup.
Fix Status: No Fix