The X'00F30077' message means:
A plan or package could not be executed for one of these reasons:
The most likely reason is:
They had not been granted execute on the package.
Other possibilities are:
- It is disabled in the environment in which you attempted to run.
- The attach library that you are using is from a previous release of
DB2 that does not support the ENABLE and DISABLE options of the bind
System Action: The plan or package is not executed.
System Programmer Response: One of the following:
- Rebind the plan or package to enable it to execute in the present
- Check the SYSPLSYSTEM or SYSPKSYSTEM catalog table to find an
environment in which the plan or package can be executed.
- Correct the attach library.