A003 INSUFFICIENT CORE STORAGE
CA Easytrieve Report Generator - all supported releases and environments
Running out of storage space
Below are common remedies to the A003 INSUFFICIENT CORE STORAGE error message.
The solution may be one or a combination of the recommendations below, depending on your site.
We do suggest you try the solutions in the order below.
- Increase the region size.
- Add MEMORY (max -16) to the PARM statement.
- Increase VFM space through the PARM statement.
- Increase STORMAX in options table.
- For 6.4 run with ALL31 turned ON in the options table.
- Break table into smaller tables or make a VSAM KSDS file.