A003 INSUFFICIENT CORE STORAGE
Easytrieve all supported releases and environments
Running out of storage space
Below are common remedies to the A003 INSUFFICIENT CORE STORAGE error message.
The solution may be one or a combination of the recommendations below, this depends on your site.
We do suggest you try the solutions in the order below.
- Increase the region size.
- Add MEMORY (max -16) to the PARM statement.
- Increase VFM space through the PARM statement.
- Increase STORMAX in options table.
- For 6.4 run with ALL31 turned ON in the options table.
- Break table into smaller tables or make a VSAM KSDS file.