When using a Time-varying Money attribute on a grid portlet that allows edit, certain values (e.g.: 1234567.6, but not 1234657.5) add .0000000001 to the number.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the Project object.
- Add a time-varying money attribute
- Go to the Project list view, configure portlet
- List Column Section > Fields
- Add a new Virtual "Time scaled value" for the attribute. Add it with monthy time-scale and 5 decimals.
- Save the portlet
- Edit any project adding "1234567.6" as the value for a given month.
Expected Result: Preview shows 1,234,567.60000.
Actual Result: Preview shows 1,234,567.6000000001. Once saved, rounding shows 1,234,567.60000, but trying to edit it back still shows 1,234,567.6000000001