After creating a requisition for a role that has 0% default allocation, the project cannot be opened in OWB.
Steps to Reproduce
Expected Results: OWB opens the project
- Create a new project
- Go to Team tab and add a role. Make sure that the default allocation is set to 0% (as well as Average allocation, Allocation, ETC...)
- Create a new task with ETC. Assign the role (so that the role ends with ETC for the assignment)
- Go to Team tab and execute action "Allocate from Estimates" on the role
- Execute action "Create Requisitions" on the role (Create and Open)
- Go to Team > Requisitions and open the newly created Requisition.
- On the Resources tab, add a resource
- Book the requisition
- Go to the Team tab and confirm that the resource has been added to the team.
- Open the project in OWB
Actual Results: OWB shows the error "Unable to open project XXXX. Operation Disallowed: AllocCurve must be of type RATECURVE".
This issue has been observed in CA PPM 15.2.
This issue has been reported to Engineering as DE37207.
This issue has been fixed in CA PPM 15.4.1.
As a temporary workaround, the project can be opened in OWB after selecting all resources in the team tab, then choose the action "Set Allocation", then set "Default Allocation %" to "0" and check "Clear existing allocation segments", then Save.