A process is not working, one of the Service Desk Manager operators is giving the following error message: "AHD03300:This operation requires Function Access for call_mgr_reference equal to View or Modify".
Checking the access type, functional access and role of the user configured in PAM shows that it has all the necessary privileges.
Testing the same operator with the same user in SOAP UI will not produce the error.
Service Desk 14.1 or higher
ITPAM 4.2 or higher
The userid is in lowercase in one place and uppercase in the other. Since this configuration is case sensitive and needs to match the userid that exist in the ca_contact table, it failed as it was not properly recognized.
1. Log in PAM with the admin account.
2. Go to the configuration tab and connectors sub tab.
3. Look for the Service Desk connector, lock the configuration.
4. Edit the Service Desk Manager connector type the userid with the same case that exist in Service Desk.
5. Save the changes and unlock test the process.