A new Generally Available (GA) SPECTRUM SOI Connector has been released to address performance and stability problems. This new connector also has some enhancements.
The new Connector and merge module patches are available for download here:
Alternatively you can obtain the Connector from support.ca.com, following these steps:
- Log into support.ca.com
- In the index to the left, click the plus sign next to Download Center, then click "Published Solutions"
- In the Download Center panel under Select a Product:
- Select "All Products"
- Enter the product name or select from the dropdown list -"CA Service Operations Insight - MULTI-PLATFORM"
- Select 2.5 as the Release
- From the Component(s) list: select "Catalyst Connector for Spectrum IM"
- Click "Go".
This will provide you a list of all Spectrum Infrastructure Manager (IM) Connectors currently available for download.
RO43616 is the newest GA Spectrum SOI Connector. Select this to view the Problem Description and to download.
Additional solution fixes that may be needed:
RO42435 contains the 'merge modules' needed to install a connector on SOI 3.0
RO25028 contains the 'merge modules' needed to install a connector on SOI 2.5
Unpack the merge modules onto the host you are going to install the Connector on. Then unpack the Connector into the SAM folder created when you unpacked the merge modules. Next, run the appropriate Connector executable (.exe file).
Please review the included pdf readme for details on the changes and enhancements.