The following are 2 possible reasons why new Data Partition definitions are not being enforced when running CA Business Intelligence reports.
- The WEBI report shows CABI cached data that is not current.
- The WEBI report uses an older version of the Service Desk Universe from CABI's cache.
The solution is to refresh the CA Business Intelligence cache
- Refresh Data within the WEBI report.
- Clear the CABI cache manually using the following steps:
- Go to the folder ...\CA\SC\CommonReporting3\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\Data\<HOSTNAME_PORTNUMBER>\storage\universes .
- Take a backup of the contents of the folder and then delete the contents. Do not remove the folder itself.
- Recycle CABI.
Now re-run the report and verify that the Data Partition is being enforced.