When adding display conditions to the general page of a custom object. If the new instance does not meet the criteria to display the page, you are taken to a blank page.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new custom object (Object)
- Create a subpage on the object (Subpage)
- Create a new lookup attribute on the object (Color)
- Link it to the lookup "Investment Status Indicator"
- Add this attribute to the object create page
- Give the general page a display condition, that when the instance is created will be false. IE Action lookup = Yellow
- Create a new instance on this object (Instance1)
- Select any value but yellow for the color lookup
- Click 'Save' or 'Submit' button
- Click on the new instance (Instance1)
Expected Result: As the general subpage is not viewable, expected to be taken to the subpage
Actual Result: Taken to a blank white screen, with the subpage links on the left
Once on the blank screen, click on the subpage link on the left
CLRT-64618 and CLRT-58140 are marked as a duplicate to CLRT-55973
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC581256
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-64618, CLRT-55973, CLRT-58140, clarity12open, clarity13resolved.