Status Indicator Lookup (ID = INVESTMENT_STATUS_INDICATOR) allows for user-defined values to be added.
These values can have color mappings on the Project Status Indicator Attribute.
The correct color appears on the icon image as expected for the Project List View and for the Project General Properties page where it is configured.
However, the restricted, system-provided portlet 'General' (ID = project.General) that appears on the Project > Dashboard Tab will show a RED icon color for the custom value.
Steps to Reprduce:
- Administration, Lookups, Investment Status Indicator
- Add a new, 4th value to the listing (Value = N/A)
- Administration, Objects: Project, Attributes
- Status Indicator, Color Mappings - Map the new value to PURPLE (or any other color)
- Home, Projects, Open a project and set the Status Indicator to 'N/A'. Icon shows expected color
- Go to Project, Dashboard Tab and view 'General' portlet
Expected Result: General Portlet Overall Status field shows expected color
Actual Result: General Portlet Overall Status field shows RED color when user-defined lookup value is saved for the Status Indicator value
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.3 Generic Patch. Reference TEC570813
Resolved in Clarity 13.2.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC599354
Resolved in Clarity 13.3
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-71143, CLRT-68699, CLRT-66592, clarity13resolved, clarity133resolved