1. Right click on Computer, click Manage, expand Configuration, expand Local Users and Groups.
2. Select groups, then double click the "Administrators" group.
3. Click Add.
4. Change the Location to the local server and not the domain.
5. Then enter "IUSR" and click "Check Names" then OK.
6. Then right click on the \CA\NFA or \Netqos\ directory and select properties.
7. Select the Security tab, and add the IUSR account and give it full permissions.
8. Open a cmd prompt as an administrator and run "IISRESET".
9. Log back into NFA and see if you can create a new custom report.