After applying 14.1 CP5 , catalog will run into the following issues :
1. Cancel button is displayed even when the request is in 'Approval Done' state.
2. Set Proxy feature not working with Load Balanced App Server
3. Service Catalog request notes window is not opening or not visible while they have large form in a service Offering (reduce zoom then we can able to see the window in smaller size)
4. Error Occurs when Selecting an offering after applying CUM5 & Catalog_14.1.05_error when browsing services (Both defects are related same but raised differently by different clients)
Description after applying CP5 when user clicks on any offering to raise a request then it is displaying: error occurred contact administrator
5. Catalog_14.1 - Email not sent after cumulative 5 installs, Post CP5 emails show + instead of spaces. Or in the mail it is showing that + symbol instead of spaces and also not sending mails for approval stage
6. Non-MDB data sources broken after installing CP5
7. Wildcard Character (means * symbol) Issue in Reports
8. Copy request feature is not working
9. SC Request confirmation box alert showing at bottom in Full screen view
10. Request confirmation popup has scraps and ok Button alignment wrongly in IE
11. Request Notes sorted order incorrect
catalog 14.1 with CP5 applied
14.1 CP5 patch introduced those problems .
Please open a support case to contact CA Support to obtain the post CP5 fix T6D9370 and apply it on the catalog server . It will address all those issues caused by 14.1 CP5 . T6D9370 is the latest post CP5 fix after catalog 14.1 CP5 currently . It supersedes all other post CP5 fixes for catalog .